Innsbruck Card – and the city is yours
Experience Innsbruck and its holiday villages with the Innsbruck Card. The Innsbruck Card is available for 24 hours (€ 33), 48 hours (€ 41) and 72 hours (€ 47) with a 50% discount for children aged 6 to 15 years.
Discover Innsbruck’s museums and attractions free of charge. Plus enjoy free travel on public transport provided by the IVB, the Sightseer hop-on hop-off bus and the lifts and cable cars around Innsbruck. Lots of services and benefits – all included with the Innsbruck Card.
The Innsbruck Card includes the following services:
- Free entry to all museums and other visitor attractions in the Innsbruck region
- - NEW: Audioversum
- 1 return trip on lifts and cable cars in the Innsbruck region
- Free transportation on the Sightseer hop-on hop-off bus
- Free use of public transport on all IVB routes within Innsbruck and to Rum/Hall
- Free travel on the IVB’s scenic tram lines to Igls (line 6) and Mutters/Kreith (STB)
- 1 x guided city walk (available daily)
- Photo points and tour overview
- Free city bike rental for 3 hours (rental shop: Die Börse, Leopoldstrasse 4)
- Casino Innsbruck: discount on the welcome pack and 1 free glass of sparkling wine
- Numerous discounts for: Tyrolean evenings, bobsleigh rides, Schubert city tours, Tratzberg Castle (Jenbach), shopping and much more
- NEW: 1 x mountain carting at the Mutterer Alm
- NEW: Pedicab
New prices from 1st May 2014
- 24 hours: € 33
- 48 hours: € 41
- 72 hours: € 47
Children (age 6-15) pay half price
Several museums, sights and cable cars are closed in the month of November
Swarovski Crystal Worlds will remain closed due to expansion from October 6, 2014. Reopening: May 2015.
Information and ticket sale
phone +43 512 5356
Sales and information at all tourist information offices of the Innsbruck Tourist Board, at all ticket windows at the ski areas and at larger museums.